We took ownership of the Plexus graphic manifest. This was one of our main projects. We utilized InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. With those we adjusted photos, logo placement on photos, event themed graphics, and more. The manifest started at 32 pages and grew to 164 pages. This was the document used for setting up the entire event which gave direction to individual booth setups locations and graphic treatments.
A response for proposal is a presentation that addresses a specific set of requirements by a company that is looking for bids from event companies for their event. The best ideas that can effectively represent the company and their theme as well as a dynamic presentation that has that WOW factor typically wins the bid. Obviously cost is a factor, however, some companies are willing to stretch their dollar if the concept is well-conceived and conveyed.
- We worked with 14 other people remotely across the US for Juenesse
- We found applicable images when requested
- We revised contextual content based on input after each revision
- We researched and found the best way to print and assemble the presentation
- We managed to assemble multiple decks and get them shipped on time with a very tight deadline!